BillyBob

"cyrille de brébisson" wrote in message
Hello,

I was wondering what your thought were about a inserting the router in the
middle of the workbench...

Personally, I don't like the idea. I think it would be a royal pain to pull
a router in and out of a top to use it for another purpose, especially a
work bench. Since you indicate that space is a constraint, consider just
using a small router table that sits on top of the bench or another fold-out
table to the side or on the front of the workbench. I've seen some pretty
efficient designs that use a small fold-out top for the router which is
flush with the main bench to take advantage of its adjoining space.

Bob