Swingman

"Nate Perkins" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in

There is no question that we have the tools to do the job. The
question is do we have the will?

So what tools are you suggesting?

What would you like to hear? ... "Nuclear"?

Sorry, not from me..

All military unit's readiness to perform a mission revolves around two major
categories: Men and Materiel. Depending upon the mission, and often
political necessities, neither has to be at "full strength", according to
the respective table of organization and equipment, to perform effectively.

I wouldn't worry too much about the "tools" at this point ... as noted
above, the "will" to finish what we started is the bigger concern, due the
fools and dunderheads, and the media that fuels their antics, who refuse to
see the consequences of not doing so.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04