Bob Bowles

As the original poster I reread what was written and I left out some
stuff. I used MC NOT associated with Sears to order. After the
E-mail long trail and their flip-flopping and finally saying they
didn't cancel the order I mailed their cancellation mail back to them
for their edification. That's when they asked if there was anything
else they could do for me. I'd considered dumping it MC lap but
didn't feel it would be fair to them regardless of what is usually
said about disputes. Despite repeated requests for concurrence in
sending the Sears gift card to them I have yet to get any response. I
HOPE if this type of thing comes up again I'll keep a log of what/when
and if it is written up it'll be reread a day after writing to look
for loose ends THEN sent as a post.
Remotely related (at least to me) I had to call in a missing paper
complaint and I asked the gal on the phone to get her manager as I
wanted to speak to him. He got on the phone and I said "Whatever
you're doing for her guidance I hope you can repeat it for all others
as her phone presence and demeanor are outstanding!". Made my day
also.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:29:33 -0500, Bob G.
wrote:

I though Sears no longer had their own private Credit Card...?

I did read the original post BUT I honestly forgot what the exact
problem was...(more like problems not problem..I remember it was a
total screw up

My current Sears card is really a Master Charge card...So the
original poster could have disputed the charge by calling Master
Charge NOT Sears... and dumping the entire thing into their hands...

Bob Griffiths