Daniel A. Mitchell

Default Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety

In a related note to the current trhead on liquid oxygen, does anyone
still have the link that was posted here a year or so back on a goofy
compressed gas cylinder stunt as described below...

Some guys took a big 600 (?) psi carbon dioxide cylinder, laid it down
on it's side, one got onto it, and another knocked off the valve. The
cylinder, with it's rider, took off horizontally for 100 feet or so,
then crashed into a huge bin full of tomatos. One GRAND mess! Obviously
'staged' but still impressive, and quite funny!

I though I'd saved this link, or the mpg file, but now I can't find it.

Thanks,

Dan Mitchell