effi

"John Doe" wrote in message
Academy Sports and Outdoors is only in certain United States, and
might be the only local (non-Internet) outlet for this flashlight.

Brinkmann MaxFire Dual Xenon rechargeable flashlight

http://tinyurl.com/3lr3f
http://tinyurl.com/4safc

Academy sells it for $27 USD. Online you can buy it for about $40,
assuming it is really in stock online.

That is a light weight, very bright flashlight/spotlight. It looks
great if you need a light weight rechargeable, extremely bright
flashlight.

Oddly enough, apparently Brinkmann is selling that flashlight
without making the replacement xenon bulbs. Seems they're just
trying to dump the stock.

I have e-mailed Brinkmann Corporation four times over the course of
one week. The only (apparently robotic) reply has been a link to
their web site.

why don't you try calling them at the phone number shown at the top of the
page the link you posted above goes to?

There is no mention of that flashlight on
Brinkmann's web site, let alone replacement bulbs for it. I have
e-mailed Academy Sports and Outdoors also. Also no reply.

I would very much appreciate anyone finding replacement bulbs or
getting a reply from the Brinkmann Corporation that tells where to
find them.

http://thebrinkmanncorp.com/company_contact.asp

I really like the Brinkmann MaxFire Dual Xenon rechargeable
spotlight, I very much want to keep it, but of course I will have to
return it if there are no replacement bulbs available.

So far, the best suggestion has been to use some equivalent light
bulb. But, the bulbs are LED style with specific gauge leads and
have to fit correctly in the reflector or the light isn't going to
shine properly. It's not like an ordinary flashlight bulb.

--
what's the difference between "white light" and LED light? White
light means you can see things with it.