A. Barnhard

Default Water in the Wall

This is our first winter here in central NJ in a new house. We had a
foot of snow over the weekend and now we're having artic weather.
During the day there is some slight thawing in the sun and everything
refreezes at night. In the corner of an exterior wall inside the
garage water is dripping down inside the wall, dripping out the bottom
behind the drywall, and pooling on the cement floor. (1) How in the
world can the source of this problem be isolated and fixed? (2) If
this is not a do-it-yourself problem (as I suspect it is not in my
case), which building trade would be best qualified to tackle the
trouble-shooting? Thanks for any ideas.