Mary Fisher

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
uk...

... surely if it only has to hurl miniature rodents the quality is
immaterial? and if the work is free.....

But believe me it wouldn't be 'free' if the gnome were involved. It would
be
as cheap as they could get because they use the 'glamour' of tv to try to
persuade true (as well as poor) craftsmen to undercut their already
modest
costs. But someone would be paying for it, when it comes down to it it
would
be you.

Not me, I kill mice as humanely as possible. I have no use for a
trebuchet.

Nor me. We're 100% non combatant. But we do know a bit about them ... both
trebuchets and mice :-)

My point was that you don't get anything from tv free.

Little Nippers for mice and rats. We're still using those we bought forty
odd years ago - they were very cheap then but would have been an excellent
investment at almost any price.

Mary