Default camcorder viewfinder not good after repair

Model ccd-tr75 Sony.
Have replaced all smd caps to make all camera functions work very well;
only the viewfinder appeared blurry.
So I proceeded to also change 4 mini caps on the viewfinder board and I
now have a blank screen (no video/image).
All circuit have been rechecked for shorts etc, and all is correct as
per schematics so my question is where could the problem be considering
this:
a)one cap (220uf 6.3v)was open/dried and I replaced with a 220uf/16v
b)one cap (82uf/10v)had high ESR and I replaced with whatever was
available being a 100uf/16v
Please, can anyone advise if changing these caps ( both marked SXE on
the schematis?) could have caused something to go bad? (my tests are
getting me nowhere and the only thing I notice is that the fbt area
gets quite hot)
Thank
Jim