Robatoy

In article ,
John wrote:

HoleHAWG is pretty good, but Milwaukee is NOT going to get any
right angle drill business from me, after the gears on my 379-1
stripped out three times, the last time NOT covered under warranty.

Local Milwaukwee repair place said that they see TONS of those drills
coming in with stripped gears.

The 379 does what it was designed for rather well.
That was not to run selffeed bits.*S*
It's a lightweight tool. I buy the 1/2" versions because that one gives
me lower RPM.. nice for driving screws in narrow cabinets, etc.
Now when I see one of my helpers even LOOK at that 379......[snip]

It's tempting to reach for that tool and stick in a hole saw or a spade
bit for that 'quick dishwasher hook-up'.

Now I just grab a Magnum Holeshooter. If the bit grabs on that one, it
is *I* who will be spinning around.