Swingman

"Nate Perkins" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Yeah, a few percent difference is a "mandate." Go figure.
49+ million votes against don't mean a thing to him.

The election is over. The American _people_ made a decision ... quit

your
whining and get over the fact you were in a minority.

You must be working overtime keeping up with all the political posts. I
think you have a very long row to hoe.

It's mainly because I wouldn't know Robin Hartl if she bit me on the ass,
don't care which hand Sears uses to screw its customers, figured out a long
time ago how to remove insulation from wires, and have no problem whatsoever
finding my local BORG.

The short answer is don't you worry about it ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04