Roy

Default Fitting new X axis power feed to BP

Been calling all over looking for that part I need to repair my
mechanical drive for my BP, but so far no luck......So I have been
considering the new electronic drives out there.........Anyone ever
use the HF brand of table feed? How does it work and how is fitup? I
sure do not want to have to butcher up my leadscrew just to make a
china import deal fit, so thats not an option.........

Yea, I know I could feed table by hand for most of what I do, but
joints in shoulders and elbows sort of put a severe limit to what I
can do and for how long...............so I really need to fit another
powerfeed.

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS