Ken Weitzel

James Sweet wrote:
"BillKirch" wrote in message

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows a good cd-rom replacement parts company,
website and so on...
I have a HP cd-writer 9100 series drive that needs the tray replaced.

#############
People don't fix them...they buy new ones. BG

Yeah even a nice 52X writer is under 50 bucks, I don't thnk anyone offers
parts for any of them, even the manufactures don't repair bad ones.

Hi..

Without any disrespect for the OP, unless dollars are
tight (as they often are

In which case he might want to consider looking around
and perhaps asking in his local for.sale groups, find
another broken one to salvage the tray from.

Ken