John Grossbohlin

"Mike W." wrote in message
OK WWing experts....

Let me first start off by saying I have been watching for a used saw for
some time but nothing worth buying has shown up in the papers around where
I live. Also, I don't really want to mail order something as big as a
saw. I think there is too much risk involved with that for me so that
rules out Grizzly and General International among others.

So, I've narrowed the saws in my price range down to the Ridgid TS3650 and
the new Craftsman 22114. I know there are a ton of posts about both of
the

Can we assume that a Sears, Lowe's or Home Depot is in your area? You should
be able to order a Delta or Jet saw through at least one of those stores and
have it shipped to the store. Then you can inspect it before taking
delivery.

John