loutent

Hi Igor,

I knew someone would pick up on this.
Got to measure your words carefully
around here.

I actually squared off the back of the doors
to avoid any glass problems. SWMBO picked
out the actual glass at a local glass place.
It (the glass) had no name, so I made one up.

She wants me to take a couple of photos & post
them on ABPW.

I like it, but YMMV!

And, you're welcome!

Lou

In article , igor
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:21:14 -0500, loutent wrote:

I recently made my first pair of arched doors
for our kitchen. Instead of a wood panel, I
used a distressed glass - looks real nice.

LOL. Do you mean antique glass? When I think of "distressed" I think of
new wood that is intentionally marked up with hammers and even hatchets (in
an exposed beam house). So "distressed glass" made me spit-laugh, for
which I thank you. -- Igor