Tony

I would use a bandsaw, you might consider a 7x12 horizontal, you might be
able to lay two or threee rows side by side of the 4x4 tubing thereby
cutting two pieces at once. Plus the horizontal bandsaw will run unattended
for each cut, freeing you or your operator to do other work.

Chop saws are for woodworkers who are machinist wannabe's.

"rbell" wrote in message
I have a one time job of making about 100 cuts in some 1/4" wall 4 "

square
tubing and some W8X15"s. Any suggestions on tools. I have sort of ruled
out 14" chop saws. I am thinking of buying a horizontal bandsaw. Any
suggestions on what equipment to use.

Thank You,
Rick