Grant Erwin

Rex B wrote:

I agree, but 100 cuts will take a long time. You can add coolant flow to
speed things up. You would want a more coarse blade than what comes with
them. I think 6-8 TPI would be about right.
Might be worthwhile going to one size larger and get a better saw if
it will cut faster.

For 1/4" wall tubing the correct blade (3 teeth in the cut) has 12 tpi. I
might go down to 10 tpi. And buy a carbon steel blade, a good one, don't
spend the money on bimetal for 100 cuts on a one-off job. Bimetal blades
are just great but teeth strip off sometimes.

GWE