Keith Marshall

Contact these people and see if they have something that will do what you
want:

I haven't used their bender so I really don't know how well it works but it
seems worth looking into.

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"Crayola" wrote in message
ups.com...
I run a haunted house each year for charity and I
would like to create a large metal arch very similar to
the archs you see at the entrance to a cemetary to go on a
set of pillars I created. It would be two 14 ft sections of
steel 1" tubing bent in an arch to form a slighty elongated
1/2 circle. I am having trouble finding someone with a roller
to bend it. Does anyone have any suggestion on who I can go
to in NJ? Obviously cost is always a factor since its a
charity event and I am in no rush.

Thanks,
Mike