Pete & sheri

Perfect job for a Hossfeld bender with appropriate dies. And that 1"
O.D.tube is pretty standard. Call any metal fab shop or even welding
shop around you and tell em what you want to do. Be ready to tell them
what radius you want (sounds like you want an ellipse, but a semicircle
would be easier. Don't even bother with 1/8" wall. Go thinner. If you
can trade them something (a number of tickets to the haunted house?, you
may get it done at lunchtime for free.

If it's a semicircle, it should take only 10-15 minutes. (Easy for me to
say, since I'm in western Wisconsin)
!
Pete Stanaitis
-------------------

Crayola wrote:

I run a haunted house each year for charity and I
would like to create a large metal arch very similar to
the archs you see at the entrance to a cemetary to go on a
set of pillars I created. It would be two 14 ft sections of
steel 1" tubing bent in an arch to form a slighty elongated
1/2 circle. I am having trouble finding someone with a roller
to bend it. Does anyone have any suggestion on who I can go
to in NJ? Obviously cost is always a factor since its a
charity event and I am in no rush.

Thanks,
Mike