Larry Jaques

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:25:50 -0800, the inscrutable Eric R Snow
spake:

Anybody notice how many folks are selling tools for hand working
sheetmetal? The availability of english wheels and related tools on
the web has greatly increased in the last few years. Wonder if it has
anything to do with TV shows about motorcycles and hot rods.

I had never heard of an English wheel until I saw that crazy f*ck
Jesse James using one on an episode of Monster Garage.

The answer to your question is a resounding "yes", Eric.

---
After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in? --Steven Wright