jo4hn

It's been by experience that Sears will screw things up beyond all
recognition and then bend over backward to make it right. War stories?
That would probably make an entertaining book. My uncle (a farmer in
northern Minnesota) had them, my father (who worked for Sears in MN for
some years) had them, and I had them. There was always a feeling of
apprehension and excitement before the appearance of a Sears delivery or
repair person. The event was usually followed by phone calls to friends
and family of the "you'll never believe what Sears did this time" type.

mahalo,
jo4hn