Swingman

"Silvan" wrote in message

I finally saw one of those up close and personal. Wow. Not armored is an
understatement. Nothing gives you a feeling of security in an under-fire
situation like sitting on a cushion directly on top of a gas tank, right?

Security is relative. Flying in a helicopter, with no armor, while watching
the tracer rounds pass by, and knowing that you're only seeing about 1/7th
of those little buggers, doesn't leave you with a helluva lot of regard for
the dangers of sitting atop a tank of diesel, not gas, while tooling along
on the ground.

Besides, you gotta put the tank somewhere. I'm certain that if some of the
global master thinkers/planners ranting against reality hereabouts can come
up with a better solution, they'll find someone to listen.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04