Swingman

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Don't worry. This one won't last forever. Once Shrub attacks Iran,
the Muslims will unite globally against us and we won't be around
any more. Duck and cover, guys. This one's gonna be nasty.

OR, if he doesn't go into Iran and Syria, he'll try to shove
"democracy" down Korea's throat and get the Chinese to come
to their aid. Once our imports are stopped dead in their tracks,
we'll implode by ourselves.

I just wish we'd stop effin' with the rest of the world, bring it
all back home, and start taking care of our own for once.

An ostrich with his head in the sand couldn't be doing a better job of
ignoring global reality.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04