Fourleaves

You can find your saw at www.sears.com, go to parts, and put in your model
number. There you can find your "OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS & PARTS LIST" (for
you it will be part # 63161) and order it if you like. You can also find
diagrams on line and order most any part online. I rehabbed a non-working 10
inch Sears bandsaw that I had received from my father several years ago. It
cost less than $50 to get it back to new working condition (not looks). It
served me well for several years, now I plan to give it back to my father
for his new shop.

The easy ability to get parts for older Sears equipment has been a very good
attribute of theirs over the years; it has always been an exceptionally good
experience for me.

"Bill Becker" wrote in message
Well my neighbor was having a yard sale and the next day he gave me all
that
didn
't sell, well anyway I brought home a Sears RAS 12 inch, he said it ran,
but
it didn't have a plug, so I put a plug on it, plugged it in and the motor
turns but only at a very slow speed, could it be possible that this saw is
220 volt (I hooked it up to 110).

Second question, anyone have a manual for a Sears RAS 12 inch, model
number
113.29501?

Can anyone explain the controls on the saw?

If this is supposed to be 220 volts can it be rewired to run on 110.

I'll write later with more questions on the bench top belt sander I also
got.

Thanks All
Bill