Arch

Hi Owen, My interest in your use of bone comes disguised as 100%
curiosity.

I think there may be others like me, who know very little about bone as
a turning material and would like to learn a little about it, whether or
not we ever use it. (I did not say "bone up" or "bonehead". That would
have stunk up the ng worse than scorched bone. Arrggh, isn't there
always one like me in every ng?

Anyway, how about you starting a thread with details on the whats, hows,
whys etc. you incorporate this material in your turnings. I hope that
others who have used bone will enlighten us also. TIA for considering.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter