Andy Hall

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:33:44 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:22:13 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:49:35 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

-- snip --
Although better than a gravity fed shower with a small head I found

venturi shower dissapointing.

What make?

snip e.g.'s

Yes. It was an Aquadart. It was fairly old but the performance was
dissapointing. Also it was very very sensitive to pressure
fluctuations. Everyone was banned from using any water when anyone is
in the shower to prevent freezing or scalding.

I don't think it was plumbed in wrongly. The hot feed was the first
branch off the tank and the cold came from the cold feed to the header
tank.

A dedicated cold feed should have come directly from the stop cock if your
mains was not up to it. Your mains might have been up to it, but you had
all the mains outlets off a 15mm pipe snaking around the house.

What a faff just to achieve a second rate result.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl