Owen Lowe

In article ,
"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote:

http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/

Terrific BS blades and service+advice

I agree. Their "AS" series is really good for sawing up green wood. As a
matter of fact I just received an order of (2) 3/8"x3 tooth AS blades,
which serves as my main blade, plus a 1/4" x 6 tooth for some bone I'm
looking to cut. They are (or at least were last week) running a promo
that if you buy 3 blades you get another free. Had them send a third
3/8" AS - but in hindsight should have probably had them send something
pretty fine toothed just to have on hand for the bone incase the 6 tooth
is too coarse. I've also used their 3/4" x 3 (or 4) tooth for resawing
dry stock and it has been quite satisfactory. They ship within a day or
two of your order, sent priority mail and you get it 2 or 3 days after
that.

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long