Ken H

Thanks!

I do have a cross hatch generator (Avia DVD).

Now what? Guide me in.

How do I adjust them? Procedure?

My screen has a bluish tint, after someone else adjusted them thinking
they were pincushion adjustment pots.

Need a general procedure. please help.

Thanks in advance.

Ken

Andy Cuffe wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:47:57 GMT, Ken H
wrote:

To the group,

Doing some advanced adjustments on my Digital HDTV C30W47.

Similar models are C30W46, C32V37, C32V36, C32V46, C34W37

There are three pots on a PCB on the neck of the Tube near the coil.

Can someone tell me what these adjustments are for, exactly.

They are labeled: YH, YHC, YV2

Thanks in advance.

Ken

These sound like dynamic convergence controls. They will affect how
the 3 colors line up over different areas of the screen. Don't touch
them unless you have a cross hatch generator.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this email address first