J T

Wed, Jan 26, 2005, 6:44pm (EST-3) (Bob) asks:
Is this the same guy that complained a few months ago about someone
looking for a place to buy wood in Houston in this conference? Surely
looking for HD in Clayton in a global, galactic newsgroup is not the
same thing. ;-)

Complain? No. Not being able to figure out why someone doesn't
look in their local phone book, maybe.

The problem is not "finding" a HD, I know where a lot of them are,
so I can make a point of avoiding them. The problem is, calling a
particular one, and no one answering the phone there.

JOAT
Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.
- Unknown