Keith

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you? I've been
looking at a Rianni direct-vent model for my unheated 2 car garage,
which is looking to cost me around $1000.

-Keith

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:10:02 -0500, "sysadmin"
wrote:

Ok, difficult question, I just ordered the Hot Dawg HD45 45,000 heater for
my garage. It's an oversized two car garage, soon to be dream workshop. I
was planning on using a thermostat to keep the temp around 50 and then
cranking it up when I'm in there. Can somebody tell me how they've done
with fuel consumption? This is a LP type of heater and I'm concerned about
the exorbitant prices of fuel and the nitwits I work with bragging about the
efficiency of their wood burning stoves.

-Chris