Rob V

There is a HD about a mile away from the lowes in garner.
Just head down 70 away from downtown.

"J T" wrote in message
Wed, Jan 26, 2005, 11:00pm (EST+5) (skeezics) says:
snip there seems to be one very near every lowes. snip

I know of at least two Lowes with no HD lurking around them. The
one I was reerring to is in Garner. I know of probably half a dozen
within maybe 15 or so miles from me. But, for some as yet unknow reason
my truck window refused to roll up the other day, and is still down. So
I'm not in any real mood to drive in to Raleigh, or any further than I
have to, until I get something done about the window.

JOAT
Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.
- Unknown