Koz

Good point in the sealers. You don't get the "color" but it makes
cleaning (sweeping) easy and spills don't stain. Gallons or 5s are
available at any janitorial supply house. Usually, you need a buffer to
get a good finish but it goes on like watered down "elmers" white glue.
Easy to touch up and easy to strip off should one change their mind and
want to go with other coatings.

Koz

carl mciver wrote:

wrote in message ...
| I am going to paint my shop (garage) floor with epoxy paint. Rustolium
sells
| two grades, "Garage floor paint epoxy " and "Industrial epoxy" paint. I
| purchased the "Industrial" quality on the assumption that if it cost more
and
| is more difficult to apply that it must be better. Does anyone have
| sugestions/precautions/advice on applying these products? How good are
they?

| Best

I work in an extremely large building, with one of the largest concrete
floors in the world. There is a sealer of some kind on the concrete, but
nothing more than that. If I could afford it, I'd rather go that route
instead of painting something that I'm likely to tear up with hot slag,
dragging metal, or whatever solvent I spill at the time. Does anyone know
what that stuff might be and what the options are?