pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Sunworshipper
wrote back on Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:51:56 -0800 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

What about Johnny ? My most memorable thing with the TS was banging
my girlfriend right in front of her parents TV and noticing all the
sexual connotations throughout the whole show. ) Not from her
parents , they weren't home.

I recall a cartoon, couple naked and sprawled, obviously having just
completed making the sign of the triple fined aardvark. Caption read "Oh
yes, that's what we did before late night TV."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.