effi

"willshak" wrote in message
On 1/26/2005 5:09 PM US(ET), effi took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

"willshak" wrote in message

On 1/26/2005 4:38 PM US(ET), effi took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

missed one point, addressed below

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..
(snipped)

Consider how many people die from sun or tobacco exposure

(snipped)

"in 1990 Dr. Clark discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a
certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case
regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by
smoking"

Oh, thanks, effi. I was concerned about my pipe smoking and the
occasional cigarette I borrow from my wife (not really borrow, since I am
the only means of support in my household).
Would drinking chlorine kill that bacteria?

--
Bill

let's assume you meant "kill that parasite"

Bacteria: parasite.
What'd the difference?

google is your friend

google "dr. hulda clark parasite kill"

I've already Googled "David Koresh". Same thing, different agenda.

--
Bill