Jag Man

If it were my house, I would do it myself since I have done
some wiring, and depending on how badly I tore up walls, get
a drywall guy to repair the wall (Hate drywall finishing).

I too am faced with putting in a couple new circuits for a
whirlpool bathtub. Got 2 quotes, one for $800, the other
$600. This is in So. Calif.

I'm thinking about doing it myself. I've put in new outlets
tied into existing ones, and done quite a bit of pulling wire
through the walls and attic while putting in a home theater
system. Only new part for me would be working in the
main breaker box, installing the new breakers. Am
I crazy to be thinking about taking this on?

TIS

Ed