effi

"willshak" wrote in message
On 1/26/2005 4:38 PM US(ET), effi took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

missed one point, addressed below

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
(snipped)

Consider how many people die from sun or tobacco exposure

(snipped)

"in 1990 Dr. Clark discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a
certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case
regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by smoking"

Oh, thanks, effi. I was concerned about my pipe smoking and the occasional
cigarette I borrow from my wife (not really borrow, since I am the only
means of support in my household).
Would drinking chlorine kill that bacteria?

--
Bill

let's assume you meant "kill that parasite"

google "dr. hulda clark parasite kill"