Joseph Meehan

effi wrote:
some recessed lighting is absolutely horrendous in design

have notice some that are ic rated (supposedly okay to come in
contact with insulation) yet they have:
- holes in the housing (fiberglass dust, carcinogenic, from the
attic can pass right through them, as well as other types of harmful
to human dust which accumulates in attics)

The carcinogenic nature of fiberglass insulation is debatable. At most
it is slight for those who work with it on regular bases. That comes from
someone who has been fighting cancer for over 30 years and 30 years ago was
told I had a 10% chance of making it 5 years. Don't over do it. Worry
about the real stuff, not the minimal issues. Consider how many people die
from sun or tobacco exposure compared to those who may have died of
fiberglass exposure. My issue was sun exposure and I avoid it, but I don't
stop my life because of it. I still enjoy rowing, running, bike riding etc.

Now if you want to put me on your "stick your fingers in your ears"
list, go ahead. It won't hurt me.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math