effi

"willshak" wrote in message
On 1/26/2005 1:53 PM US(ET), effi took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

plonk!

Can I be plonked too? I want to be in the majority.

perhaps, stick around, we'll see

"bill a" wrote in message
y.com...

bubble boy is back

"effi" wrote in message

some recessed lighting is absolutely horrendous in design

have notice some that are ic rated (supposedly okay to come in contact
with insulation) yet they have:
- holes in the housing (fiberglass dust, carcinogenic, from the attic
can pass right through them, as well as other types of harmful to human
dust which accumulates in attics)
- fiberglass placed INSIDE the housing (exposed to the interior of
the home) by the manufacturer

few would cut a hole in their ceilings to allow air flow from the attic
to enter the house, yet this is what is done when some recessed lights
are installed

supposedly even the air tight recessed housings are not 100% air tight
between the living area and the attic

--
Bill