Anonymous

mike guitar wrote:

Hey, Ok dont laugh, can anyone help, I need to move a washing machine
quite some distance from its present location.All pipe work in my house
is imperial, at present the washing machine is tapped off 3/4 pipe with
reducing solder joint to 15mm, then to a straight isolating valve with
a 3/4 bsp fitting for the machine hose.
It would save me loads a time if I could fit a 3/4 bsp to 15 mm tap
connector or some such to the exisiting isolating valve then pipe in
copper to the new location. any views please

Looks like you could do with a browse through the various pipe fittings
available in your situation. Why not go to your local home improvement centre
and have a look at the plumbing section? As a novice to plumbing, I found it
very educational.

Good luck,
Anonymous