Doctor D.

Default Earth Bonding Water Heater

I need to cross bond two sinks fed by an instant electric water heater in a
cloakroom (no bath or shower.)

I intend to bond the water inlet and outlet pipes at the water heater with
6mm earth cable - all pipework and connections from here to the taps are
metal.

Do I need to run the earth bonding cable into the water heater earth
terminal as well? The heater is fed by a 10mm cable with a 45 amp double
pole switch just below the ceiling. I suspect that it will be very tight to
get another cable into the terminal block!

Thanks.

---