T i m

Default "Do I need a TV licence" a solution ?

Hi All,

And first I would like to say 'thanks' for all those who contributed
and 'sorry' that it kicked off like it did (no I'm not, it's (nearly)
all interesting stuff and what the usenet is all about eh)!

Anyway, I *think* we have come to the conclusion that the spirit of
the whole thing is that we don't need a TV licence if we don't watch
broadcast information and to help pin that down don't tune our kit in
or fit an aerial quiet at the back ::Jerry:: ;-)

Anyway, though all this debate and talking to a mate today *I* came to
the conclusion the BBC should scramble their transmissions and let us
pay for it if we want it?

(Personally I think I'd go without .. )

There you are ...problem solved! zips fireproof suit up

All the best ..

T i m