NSM

"Mark & Mary Ann Weiss" wrote in message
link.net...

Next, I installed a
ground wire from the secondary fuse box above the pump controller and
connected it to the controller cabinet where the 3rd wire from the

lightning
arrestor was bolted.

I guess we'll see how it goes over the next month. If no more problems,

I'll
consider that it was a bad connection somewhere. Perhaps one leg of 220

was
intermittent and the pump wasn't getting enough juice to kick over,

causing
the other leg to overload and shut down. Hopefully that's all it was. Time
will tell!

Glad to hear it. I can't recall any case I ever heard where the problem was
caused by too much grounding. But the story about the bath, the metal coated
wallboard and the chrome towel rail would make your blood run cold.