David

Default Karcher washer purchase - advice??

I'm in the market for a new low-end pressure washer and have decided
to go for Karcher; but am somewhat bewildered by the plethora of
models available; furthermore every supplier I look at seems to carry
a different set of model numbers! And cross-checking them against
www.karcher.co.uk doesn't help, as the vast majority aren't listed in
the product ranges on their site. Eg, look at B&Q at
http://tinyurl.com/j7an and they show the KB102 and KB203 at 79 and
119 squids, but they don't appear at Karcher.... furthermore I came
across a site called worthaglance.com at http://tinyurl.com/j77j where
they are flogging a K300 for 65, and a K420 for 80 GBP - which look
like good value - I think??

Can anyone comment on any of these models - are they old stock or
something? Any other advice on suitability of which models?

I need the machine initially for blasting flaking paint off my
pebbledashed houes prior to repainting; occasional patio-cleaning
duties etc only, thereafter.

Many thanks
David