Charles Spitzer

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am sorry, I do not know how to say this and not offend you. But a
good doze of reality is in order here. If you are unwilling to invest
in the tools of the trade and want to spend $40.00 for a router....stop
woodworking and find another hobby such as bird watching or picking up
cans along the road. Do not tell me that you can afford to own a
computer and have web access that you can not afford the hobby of
woodworking.

libraries are free and have internet access

A $40 router is a waste of time, material, and money.
We are here to help,but you are being penny wise but dollar foolish.
Mike