Default Bandsaw Blades

Hello folks, Just ordered my new bandsaw and I need to get a few blades
for it (142 inch). I plan on a 1 1/2 incher for resawing, a 1/4 or 3/8
for curved stuff and a couple 1/2 or 3/4 inchers for prepping my
turning stuff. I say a couple for turning because that is mostly what I
use it for, that and resawing some of the same stuff for my wife's
scrollsaw habit Yeh, two of us in the shop at the same time, gotta
love it (makes it easier to get new tools too). As usual I want decent
quality but not at huge prices. Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch, Guy