Heavy G

Considering you said the tubes cost 93 bucks a piece, and you run the risk
of damage with as resistor, I think its easier to just replace it with the
correct transformer, than run the risk and expense of replacing a 90 dollar
tube.

"rijo1" wrote in message
Hi group , I have a project that has a transformer with an output
voltage of 7.3 volts AC that drives 5 tubes . The correct voltage to
drive the tubes is 6.3 volts AC. This is used in a RF circuit and I need
to step down or reduce the voltage from 7.2 volts down to 6.3 volts
directly from the transformer lead .
What would be a simple way to reduce the voltage to 6.3 volts without
replacing the transformer ?
Please give details as clear as possible . Thanks for any good help
in advance .
Rick