Denis Marier

As stated by others the wall are getting covered with tools, shelves,
bicycles and many other things. However, I find it easier to locate my
tools when they are on a flat whitish background. More important to me is
the reflection and distribution of light. Whether the light is artificial
or natural I find that a flat white ceiling bounces the lights better.
Conversely when working in a workshop where the walls are dark gray like the
basement concrete walls the feeling is not the same. This especially true
where there are practically no windows. Also natural light coming from
windows is better distributed when the walls are lite and flat in color.
FWIW.

"Rich" wrote in message

"ToolMiser" wrote in message
Another thing to think about is that no matter what color you choose, if
you
are like a lot of us, you will cover the walls with tools anyway so they
provide the color. If you need more color, get more tools!

I concur!! Spoke shaves usually have nice red handles...etc...

Rich B