tarquinlinbin

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:41:46 +0000, wrote:

I am junking out a barn prior to demolition, I have come across a
fullish calor bottle about the 19kg size but it has the old female
******* thread. Are these things likely to be collected by museums?
Any views as to how to make use of the propane? It's a dull
gray/khaki.

AJH

Slightly OT but the curious thing with LPG bottles is that dealers
wont accept or trade other peoples bottles hence the reason why they
get abandoned left right and centre,on wasteland and tips. Seems like
they should stndardise and have a mutual agreement..

Be a good Global citizen-CONSUMECONFORMOBEY

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.