Groggy

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 01:02:55 -0500, Silvan
wrote:
snip
Weird. No, there's nothing stuck to either of the square heads, no hardware
protruding; no reason I can discern why both of them show such a huge
difference from the other two levels.

I agree with Bridger's suggestions. I am going through the same thing.
I made the mistake of buying a new No98 Starrett Machinist's level
(cheap off e*ay) and now I can't find a level that is close to doing
its job - except the Starrett (thanks to UA100). One level has gone to
landfill and my other (reasonably new) Lufkin level I'll probably be
taking back.