Bob

Hey, Al:

No, but if you find one, PLEASE let us know! Nobody is really sure
about that Korean web site, and the company -- as to whether or not
they are actually making the machines; but AFAIK, nobody has been able
to find one for sale, or an importer.

I spent some time a couple years ago looking into this after Sakai
stopped making them, but never got any responses from the Korean firms.
The guy who runs BayCom and used to carry the Sakai line tried, as
well, with no success. I was left with the vague impression from what
some other people said that if you were in the market for a substantial
quantity of the little beasts, the Korean company might talk to you,
but only for wholesale quantities. To my knowledge, nobody is
importing them to the US or Europe at the present time.

Most of the people who used to sell Sakai have replaced them with the
Proxxon line, which is very similar. Some of the accessories will fit,
some won't. I've bought stuff from a German distributor in the past,
(sell-it-easy) and they can tell you what fits and what doesn't.
Mermac.com used to have a list posted on his website, as well, but he's
gotten out of the machinery biz and gone back to sea, so that source is
gone too.

Best regards,

Bob (I have the Toyo version of the ML210)