Charles H. Buchholtz

Matt ) wrote:

: Just an idea - you could buy pipe heater tape [...]

: I've read about that and it's a possibility.. where do you purchase
: that, however? I don't see it on Lowe's website, for instance.

I bought mine at Home Depot. I found it on both Lowes and Home Depot
web sites by searching for "pipe heat cable". I haven't used it, but
it seemed like a possible solution for your problem.

If you insulate, make sure that there's no insulation between the
pipes and the heat cable. The thermostat (at one end of the heating
element) would need to be pressed against the pipe.

--- Chip